We would like all guests to enjoy their visit so please remember the following:
- Respect the Woods
- Be Considerate of Other Guests
- Use Common Sense
- PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES
- At least one person in each group must be 18 yrs. of age. And able to prove it.
- Maximum 8 person per site (State Law)
- One RV or Camper per site.
- Dispose of all refuse properly
- Do not leave food out. We do have wildlife, not all of which do you want visiting you.
- Fires in Fire rings only (overnight campers only) Low & Sensible, please.
- Campfires out by midnight.
- Pets (non-aggressive breed) dogs and cats only must be on a leash at all times. No Rottweilers, Pit bulls or mixes of those breeds.
- Pets are not to be left unattended
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet(s).
- No firearms allowed
- No vehicle washing
- No ropes or clotheslines, etc. to be hung between trees. (It cuts into the bark.)
- No washing of dishes in Restrooms
- No In-Park boat parking during Regular season. Options include parking at Willow & Grove or Mitchell Creek Marina based on availability (check with Marinas) or rent second camp site to park the boat. Boat parking in off-season is usually not an issue, BUT check with office before arriving.
- When hiking, beware of Bluffs>
- There are Poison Ivy & Poison Oak plants in the woods. Be careful.
- There is NO LIFEGUARD. Swim at Your Own Risk.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- No Metal, Glass, Coins or sharp objects in pool area. Pool has a padded vinyl liner.
- No food in pool area
- No pets in pool area
- No Diving (State Law
- Infants are required to wear Swim Diapers (State Law)
- No "Rough-House" behavior or running in pool area
- No large Rafts, floats or Inflatable toys
- No hanging on Pool Ropes (another State Law, Whew!)>
- Swimming allowed only during Open Hours
FAILURE TO OBEY THE RULES WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL AT THE DISCRETION OF PARK MANAGEMENT. NO REFUNDS.