Our rustic cabin offers an opportunity to enjoy the camping experience without a RV or camper. The single room cabin, with a loft, is ready to accommodate 6 people. We have a queen-size sleeper sofa, a full-size futon and, in the loft area, there is a full-size platform bed.
The cabin has a ceiling light with a fan for cool breezes on a summer evening. The kitchen area is equipped with a small refrigerator, toaster oven and coffee maker. We have a small table with seating for four. You can enjoy the private shower that comes with a vanity. The toilet facilities are conveniently located directly across the campground road. We provide bed linens, pillows, towels, dishes, silverware and the All-Important-Coffee-Mugs — but bring your own coffee. Enjoy the day relaxing on the front porch in one of the two hand crafted wood rocking chairs, made right here in
Most importantly: relax and enjoy your visit to Deep Valley.
Information & Rates:
- $49 per night for 1-4 people, as listed at time of registration.
- $5 per night for each additional person. Maximum 6 people
- Two night minimum stay.
- $5 per visit cleaning fee
- One vehicle allowed.
- $3/night for one additional vehicle. (Max 2 vehicles if space is available )
- No Pets of any kind in cabin
- Reservations are required.
- $25 deposit required for 2-night stay.
- $50 deposit for one or more weeks stay.
We accept Master Card, Visa or Good Old Cash.
There will be a $50 fee charged for cancellations made less than one full week prior to arrival (non-holiday)
* Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day, there is a 3-night minimum stay. Full charges will be assessed if cancellation is less than one week prior to the holiday.